Friday, November 26, 2010

Italian Doctor Fabio in Lui.jpg

In Lui they have the best hospital in all of Sudan. In our world this would be a M.A.S.H. unit and a poor one at that. This Dr. Fabio an Italian physician that has to do anything that comes to him.

The thing they need more than anything is Sudanese people to go to nurse and med school and commit to serving the people of the area. The best way we could help would be to identify a child who is an exceptional student and sponsor them through school with the promise that they would serve at Lui for 5 or so years.

From the mobile handheld of Doug Bartel

2 comments:

  1. Let's do it! We have so much - much is expected and if we could do that...it really isn't even that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed much is expected....it drives me to go for nurse or med school but I don't have the heart for it.Probably my sister in Northern Sudan doing med school 2 more years left for her to complete.I can't remember much about the Lui Hospital because I was little the last time I was in Lui at age 6 or 7.
    But I can still remember the Lui church we used to go for x-mass worship with my mother.
    Julius'wife ~ Lily

    ReplyDelete